Summer, Cues and more Cues!!

Whew! Time is flying by lately. Well Summer is here and we are busy! We've already done a few camping trips and taken the kayaks on a trip. Already did a little hiking too.
I've been doing Augmented Reality experiments at the University lately. Mainly centered around using augmented reality in social media campaigns.
I've been spending a lot of time in the studio lately. I have a lot of new cues out and ready. I've decided to go a different route with these cues. I thought I would go the non-exclusive and royalty free route. For a limited time you can license these cues from me through Music Dealers. There's a player down below. Click through and give a listen. If you interested in licensing a song, then click on the Music Dealers logo on the right of the player.
The royalty free site isn't ready yet but probably in about 7 to 10 days I'll be able to get that information to you.
Stay tuned for more....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"