Music Business Day...

Today was "Music Business Day" in the Office/Studio. There were several new pieces that were ready to be included in the catalogs of both Jingle Punks and Music Dealers.While Music Dealers has always been online for as long as I have been using them; Jingle Punks used to be snail mail centric until a few months ago. I was really excited when the Punks went electric on the submission process. I know feel like I don't have to wait till I have a full CD's worth of music before I burn and ship to New York. This round of submissions were full of diversity. Some orchestral with a beat. Some very ambient almost atmospheric. Two that were more Windham Hill acoustic piano and guitar pieces. Unfortunately other issues came up here at the house so only Jingle Punks got the new music. Music Dealers updates will have to wait till tomorrow.
I haven't heard from John Johnson at Darkstone Entertainment as to whether he received my CD or if he has had a chance to listen. I understand he had some rewrites on the Plan 9 script so I'll be patient.
I got an email from Gary Streiner this morning. More of a "touching base" kind of email. He let me know that I'm still the composer in residence for the Living Dead Festival and that I am more than welcome to play live again this year. This year I WILL have CD's!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"