Atomic City animation test

Learning how to do camera tracking and some animation using Blender and Voodoo. It not too difficult. In a normal production having a story board and shot list would make things easier when you trying to keep track of where you are during the animation process. Plus I was doing this at home so there were some interruptions. This example didn't have a lot of tracking for Voodoo to do. It was a still shot which and was pretty steady. I have another example which I'll post later that shows footage shot with my iPhone and tracked. Then flew in a model from "Sol Command". It turned out OK. I want to next work on creating some atmosphere effects as well as some blender "camera" focus effects. Not bad for an hour or so of work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"