Kinect…

I played with the Kinect for a little over an hour last night. Wow! It does everything Microsoft said it would. There was nothing I needed to excuse away as what you get with cutting edge tech. No! Kinect is awesome! Even though I ordered a few of the other games for Kinect, I only played all the games on “Adventures” to start with.  After the first round of “Rally Ball” I was ready for a short break and a glass of water. This thing gives you a whole body work out. I suspect that the fitness games for the Kinect will make the Wii Fit games look like retirement home exercises. Of course Kinect also allows you to use gestures and voice to control movies and navigate through the dashboard. All was easy to do and learn. Instructions pop up on the screen. I found the voice recognition to be very good.

Despite being a little sore from yesterdays Kinect session; I plan on trying out the Kinect Sports tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"