Intersting People and The Studio Calls

This business is full in interesting people. With every interesting person you have yet another interesting view on life.
That said; I've been trying to contact Gary Streiner about writing music for the next Living Dead Festival. Last year was a lot of fun and really enjoyed being a part of the festival. This year brought a new website and I'm sure some new and exciting features to the festival. I've sent several email to Gary but have heard nothing back. It seems he wants to go a different direction this year. That's fine, it's the way things go. However an email back stating as much would be better than no response at all.

The family had a great 4th of July weekend. Great food, and a relaxing weekend! The studio calls me from the basement to come and play. The newly installed dehumidifier is doing a great job in making the studio a welcoming place; so I may heed it's call. I am close to having enough music to release at least one CD. I still am working on a companion piece to "Constellations" which a minimalist orchestral piece. I am anxious to get started on some new pieces of music; but must set up a Windows based system to use some of the new virtual instruments I have been collecting lately.

Coffee needs to be consumed I must go! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Microsoft Surface Video...