Christmas

Christmas has come and gone at Roundstone Cottage. The kids got what they wanted as well as some things they didn't expect but enjoy.

I performed Pachebels Canon in D and Silent Night Christmas Eve. I always wanted to play the Canon in D, but never had a reason to learn it. I was asked this year to play with a choir who was going to sing an arrangement of Away in the Manger over top of my playing the Canon. I don't play live much anymore since concentrating on production music; so I was a little nervous. The performance went off without issue and the evening was very enjoyable.

In other music news: I have music in Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens. If you've never seen this show, it's....different. It's on the VICE Channel so you'd have to expect different. The Episode is "Aliens and the Creation of Man".
I have new cues to put into my Jingle Punks catalog this week. At least one big orchestral action piece. There are a few new electronic pieces that are going into the catalog too. As always if your looking to license music for your next project, then visit.
https://my.jinglepunks.com/artists/1186-richard-reifenstein

If you looking for royalty free stuff for you next project then visit my Soundcloud page to download.

Have a great New Years!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"