Healing Circle DVD is available for purchase...

I received word today that giant boxes have arrived at the offices of Healing Circle Message HQ in California. The instructional home message DVD is complete. This is exciting. I have 5 songs on the disc all of which will be made available in CD form in the near future. In the meantime support me by supporting the projects I have written music for. If you interested in the DVD visit:
Therapeutic Massage at Home: Learn to Rub People the RIGHT way!
www.healingcirclemassage.com/instructional_dvd

I completed 2 new tracks for a super ambient space electronic CD I'm working on. I'll be releasing on my own through Amazon.

Sunday and Monday I'll be working on recording the score for Chris Reifenstein's short film titled "Amelia".

Also stay tuned for some Space Rock coming under the name "Control Z".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"