Happy New Year 2015!

2014 was a great year! My family was healthy and we were able to make some fun mini vacation trips. My music was heard in more countries and in more shows than before. I signed an exclusive agreement with Jingle Punks music. I'm so excited about the opportunity to expand my work with a great company like Jingle Punks! I look forward to providing quality production music for Jingle Punks clients.
My work at UVA this year was filled with lot's of projects and challenges. But with a great team like I have; those projects and challenges were handled successfully. This is an exciting time in the world of technology. As a technologist working in academia there will no doubt be lot's of testing and learning of the latest trends and the impact it will have on higher education.  
So what's next?
Continued releases of production music through Jingle Punks. I also am planning a better way of using social media to let you all know when new music is available and projects I'm working on.
On the technology front, I'll be testing Windows 10 for music production as well as looking at whether Surface Pro3 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab Note Pro is a good laptop replacement.  
That's it for now. Time to get ready for guests tonight.
Happy New Years everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"