Three Degrees of Doctor Who

Before the holidays I discovered that my piece titled "The Kings Chamber" was used in an episode of Last Call with Carson Daley on NBC. The episode had Neil Gamain appearing. Being a fan of Neil Gamain's work, I was interested in seeing the episode. I finally saw the episode the other day. During the interview Neil is talks about his writing for Doctor Who and how that was a dream come true. My music appears when he starts talking about when Moffet asked Neil to create a new version of the Cybermen. That's cool! As a big Doctor Who fan from the Tom Baker years this is really fun!
I can now play Three Degrees of Doctor Who by saying that my music appeared in an interview with Neil Gamain when he was describing his writing for Doctor Who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"