Volunteer work for local theater


The evenings of this past week were spent at the local theater for whom I volunteered to write music and sound design work. The show opens tomorrow night. My family has been very involved in this little production. My youngest children are acting in it. My oldest did some set design and painting, and my wife brought her craft and former stage manager skills out of retirement. While it’s been nice to be involved in the production; we will look forward to some quiet family time and not so much running around. I’m happy with the music and will be sharing it soon with you all.

I’m looking forward to getting into the studio soon. I’m continuing to compose and record music for Dr. Kathy Gruver’s meditation project, as well adding to my Jingle Punks production music catalog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"