Hello Blogger...

I've been searching for a central space where people can come and find out what's new in the studio. My journey in sharing music and my musical life in cyberspace started in 95 when I started postin gmy music on mp3.com and soundclick.com. Eventually mp3.com sold out to catering to the Pop Stars on big labels and cared less about the indie artists looking for exposure and online distrubution. I left mp3.com but stayed on soundclick.com. Three years ago I started using MySpace. I have really enjoyed MySpace and owe a lot of my being discovered by people all over the world to MySpace. However their recent commitment to signed artists worries that they go down the same path as mp3.com. Meanwhile I need a cost effect (for me) online way to get information about me, my music and the music itself. So here I am. While my music is hosted on Soundclick.com and you can purchase it from there and Nimbit; this page will be the root of it all. Come here for news, new music, and photos. In case you haven't read my earlier blog posts on My Space check them out. I'll give a breif catch up on the next post about my current projects like music for The Living Dead Festival 40th anniversary video and the Evans City Historical Society DVD, and the Edgar Allan Poe exhibit music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend in the Studio

Silverlight media creation

Scoring short film "Dayplanner of the Dead"